Salesforce-NTU Talent Programme aims to nurture R&D talents in AI related areas through the industrial PhD Programme (IPP) to support outstanding undergraduate and master students in Singapore to pursue their PHD studies in local universities.
The IPP programme is supported by Economic Development Board (EDB) and Singapore universities. The PHD students will pursue their PhD study in one of the local universities and work in the research projects in the areas of Salesforce’s interests. The successful candidate will become Salesforce’s full-time employee and pursue this industry PhD programme on a full-time basis. Each PhD student will be jointly mentored by one supervisor from his/her enrolled university and at least one co-supervisor from Salesforce.
Salesforce Research has been pioneering in the fields of deep learning and artificial intelligence, discovering new research problems, developing novel models and generally advancing the state of the art in AI. At Salesforce, the Salesforce Research team is committed to collaboration with the wider research community, Universities and work directly on advancing technologies that customers use as part of the Einstein AI Platform.
Salesforce, the World's #1 CRM, is one of the fastest growing top 5 enterprise software companies in the world and we're continuing to experience unprecedented growth. The company has been ranked #1 on Fortune’s World's Best Workplaces list, and Forbes has ranked the company one of the world's most innovative companies for 8 years in a row.
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR)
- Meet the university's admission and academic requirements
- Obtained Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or other related areas
- Graduated from local universities (NTU/NUS/SMU/SUTD) or other top universities worldwide with excellent academic records
- Keen in studying research in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Speech Recognition, Computer Vision, Big Data, Data Mining and Business analytics, etc.
- Expected to spend at least 50% of his/her time at Salesforce’s research facilities to work on the research projects.
- Monthly salary of SGD$5,000 for 4 years
- Fully supported tuition fees for 4 years
- Central Provident Fund (CPF) Contribution
(Note: the rate is pegged to the prevailing employer's contribution rate set by CPF)
- Other benefits: such as GPU computing resources, IT devices, insurance, conference travel support, training, etc.
How to apply:
Application for the August 2020 Salesforce-NTU Talent Programme will be open on 1 Oct 2019, and the deadline for the January 2020 intake is 31 Oct 2019 .
Interested applicants will need to submit their applications concurrently to NTU and Salesforce.
|Submission of PhD Application & CV for Jan 2020 Intake
||by 31 Oct 2019
|Review and shortlist & Interview by NTU
||by 8 Nov 2019|
|Interviews by Salesforce
||by 15 Nov 2019
NTU admissions portal:
Applicants need to indicate the NTU application number (RXXXXXXX) in the subject header when applying to Salesforce.
If any enquiry, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com