Welcome to the Biometrics and Forensics Lab!
The Biometrics and Forensics Lab is officially inaugurated in March 2013. Presently, it comprises 8 faculty members from the School of Computer Engineering in NTU. The main research focus of the Biometrics and Forensics Lab is in the domain of Network Security, Software Security, Web Security and Forensics and Biometrics.
Mission & Vision
Researchers in the Biometrics and Forensics Lab study collaborative security, security protocols, mobile security, collaborative intrusion detection networks, web application security, forensics and biometrics. Research is focused on integrating new knowledge and technology to provide law enforcement and security agencies with automatic devices and capabilities to improve prevention, detection and solution of crimes, and acts of terrorism.
- Associate Professor Kong Wai-Kin Adams interviewed with Channel NewsAsia. Details can be viewed here
- Assistant Professor Alwen Tiu interviewed with Channel NewsAsia. Details can be viewed here
- Congratulations to Abhik on the best student paper award by BIBE!
- Congratulations to Kong Wai-Kin Adams on his promotion to Associate Professor with tenure!
- Dr. Liu Yang, awarded Nanyang Assistant Professorship!
- Congratulations to Arfika for her paper acceptance in ICASSP, 2013!
- Congratulations to Zhang Hengyi for the Best Paper Award in BTAS,2012!