A leading global institution for education, research and innovation in computer science and engineering.
- Nurturing leaders through lifelong learning and research-infused education.
- Creating innovative solutions for challenges in the sustainable future.
Programme Educational Objectives:
Graduates from the School of Computer Science and Engineering are expected to attain the following Programme Educational Objectives [PEOs] after 5 years of graduation:
- Competency - Competent in solving technically complex problems within the given constraints and available resources.
- Thinking Skills - Capable of making sound and ethical engineering decisions based on high professional standards.
- Leadership and Communication - Demonstrate effective leadership and managerial skills within their professional sphere of influence.
- Attitude - Commitment to lifelong learning and engaged in professional development to keep abreast with technological advances in their field of choice
1 #2 in World by US News Best Global Universities for Computer Science (2019); and #2 in Asia by QS World University Ranking & Academic Ranking of World Universities (2019)
2 #2 in World for most-quoted AI related research papers by The Nikkei Asian Review (2017)
3 #2 in World for AI Research Citation Impact by Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2017)
4 Hosts 3 of IEEE AI’s Top 10 to Watch in the World (2018)
5 Based on MOE Graduate Employment Survey 2019, for Business and Computing double degree graduates